~ Collect application form in person, or
~ download application from school website
Submission of Application:
The application should be submitted in person with
~ a photo of the applicant
~ a copy of Birth Certificate
~ Immunization record
~ 4 Return envelopes with stamp and returning address
~ Application fee: $40 cash only
Application Date: Applications can be submitted throughout the whole
Times to submit application in person :
No collection on Sunday and public holiday
Arrangement of admission Interview:
Arrive to the Kindergarten at the time written on the Interview Notification Letter.
~The school will arrange interview for all applicants.
~ For those applying for kindergarten for 2018-19 school year, the day of
interview will be 11November 2017.
~ For those applying for nursery for 2018-19 school year , the day of interview will be
on 4 November 2017. Interview will ONLY be arranged to applicants who are 1 year
old or older.
~ Way of Interview:
◆ Parents may accompany the applicant for either the personal interview or the
group interview of about 10-15 mins.
◆ Parents and teacher conference will also be arranged.
◆ Observations will be made on the responses and reactions of the applicant on
✽ Admission criteria:
- Performance on the interview
- Priority will be offered to the applicants of the half day class whose parents work in the Kindergarten, or whose parents are alumni, or have sibling studying in the Kindergarten.
- Priority will be offered to those applicants whose family has social need.
Announcement of Admission Results
We will inform parents of the K1 admission results before 22 December 2017 by post.
- Successful applicants: Parents should complete the registration process for their child from 11 to 13 January 2018 (“Centralised Registration Dates”) by submitting the original and completed “2018/19 RC” to the kindergarten and paying the registration fee.
- Applicants on the waiting list: Parents should complete the registration process for their child according to the specified date set by the school. Parents are required to submit the original and completed “2018/19 RC” to the kindergarten and pay the registration fee.
- Please be reminded that if parents cannot submit the “2018/19 RC” during the given registration date,the kindergarten may not be able to admit your child. Hence, parents are required to submit application for the Registration Certificate to EDB within the specified period.
- The registration fee for 2018/19 K1 half day class is HK$900, whole day class is HK$1500. For those applicants who are admitted to a half day class, the registration fee will be refunded in September. For those applicants who are admitted to a whole day class, the registration fee amount will be deducted from the September tuition fee. Should parents decide to change school after registration, please notify the kindergarten in writing. The kindergarten will return the “2018/19 RC” but the registration fee will not be refunded. Upon handing over the “2018/19 RC”, the kindergarten will no longer keep the school place for the child. Remarks: Non-speaking Chinese people can come to the school office to get assistance and translation of the website.